Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello World! Hello You!

Currently I'm a college senior majoring in Computer Science.  Getting a college degree in Computer Science means almost nothing, since there are so many fun things to learn and explore in this field.  I hope to use this blog as a journal of my progress, as well as a note-keeping tool in case I need to review what I did before or someone else encounters the same problems. In the past few years I have been just emailed notes to myself.  What a complicated mess it created!  This blog will definitely be an upgrade.

A few days ago I upgraded my Ubuntu from 8.04 Hardy Heron to 10.10 Maverick Meerkat. It's very shiny!

If you are a Windows user, I suggest you try Ubuntu.  It's free, easy to use, and safe, since you won't have to worry anymore about getting another virus/worm/scarything from the internet.  Even if you don't use its command line terminal, just using Ubuntu definitely will you lots of awesomeness points.


The End (of this blog)  You should go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment